Erin Thole's unique health programming is designed to meet each individual's unique needs.
This is where we dive really deep into your body's chemistry. These panels are key tools to determine your body's unique needs and setting up a nutrition program designed specifically for you.
- Food Sensitivity Panels: tests 154 commonly eaten foods + 2 gluten panels looking at various aspects of the immune system so we don't miss anything. This test also helps me to figure out what macros nutrients (proteins, carbs, fats) you are or are not digesting well, as well as the condition of the gut and immune system.
- Hormonal Panels: sex, stress, and a complete thyroid panel. In the sex and stress hormonal panels we are looking at the free form of the hormones (what they body is actually dealing with) as well as the metabolites of the hormones (how the body is breaking these hormones down, using them, detoxing them) We are also looking at how well the body is methylating various hormones. These tests provide a lot more information than your standard blood test. The thyroid panel is a complete thyroid panel, not just your standard 2-3 hormones.
- Hair Analysis Panels: tests all the mineral levels in the body to see where you are deficient or have an excess. It will also look at various toxicity levels in the body.
- EnviroTOX Panel (Includes Organic Acids Test + environmental chemical toxicity panel + Glyphosate Test): The Organic Acids Test (OAT) offers a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of a patient’s overall health with over 70 markers. It provides an accurate evaluation of intestinal yeast and bacteria. Abnormally high levels of these microorganisms can cause or worsen behavior disorders, hyperactivity, movement disorders, fatigue and immune function. Many people with chronic illnesses and neurological disorders often excrete several abnormal organic acids in their urine. The cause of these high levels could include oral antibiotic use, high sugar diets, immune deficiencies, acquired infections, as well as genetic factors.
Because exposure to environmental pollutants has been linked to many chronic diseases conducting a toxic non-metal chemical profile that screens for the presence of 172 different toxic chemicals including organophosphate pesticides, phthalates, benzene, xylene, vinyl chloride, pyrethroid insecticides, acrylamide, perchlorate, diphenyl phosphate, ethylene oxide, acrylonitrile, and more is a great idea for anyone who is experiencing auto immune, neurological, mental health, digestive, fatigue, hormonal, infertility issues and more. This profile also includes Tiglylglycine (TG), a marker for mitochondrial disorders resulting from mutations of mitochondrial DNA. These mutations can be caused by exposure to toxic chemicals, infections, inflammation, and nutritional deficiencies.
Nutrition & Total Body Wellness
The Whole Health Project
A 3 month, one-on-one program that will help you reach your true health potential.
- customized program to your unique bio-chemistry
- food sensitivity panel
- hormonal panels
- hair analysis panel
- EnviroTOX Panel
- weekly phone appointments
- weekly educational content that pertains to your needs/goals
- customized pharmaceutical grade supplementation protocol
- plus a whole lot more!
Empowered Motherhood Movement
Giving power back to women during their motherhood journey, through unbiased education with an all encompassing team to address all areas of concern from preconception to postpartum.
DoTERRA Essential Oils
This is my all-time favorite brand of oils due to their purity and quality.
Quality essential oils are 50-70 times more potent than herbal remedies which means you use less! (example: 1 drop of DoTERRA peppermint oil is as beneficial as 28 cups of peppermint herbal tea.)
Learn more about Essential Oil benefits from this FREE quick 37 minute webinar taught by my colleague, Dr Missy Albrecht: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UTC3Pe540&feature=youtu.be
To order DoTERRA oils: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/erinthole